16 November, 2022

Small Talks in Native English

 

 Small Talks in Native English

  • Long time no see

好久不见

Examples (例子)

> Long time no see.

> What's new? (what have you been up to?)

> Same old same old (I've been doing...)


> Enough about me. What about you?

> Tell someone I said hi. (Seriously, David. Tell your mom I say hi.)

 

  •  what are you up to this weekend?

这周末有什么计划?

Examples (例子)

> what are you up to this weekend?

> keeping busy (not a lot. just chill out. 没啥事,放松休息)

> I need to get some coffee. Catch you later. (结束对话)

  •  (以赞美开始)I love your pants. (if you don't mind me/my asking) Where did you get them?
  • I see. I should pop into their store some day.

闲聊天气

  • It'd (would) be nice if we could get more sunshine

  • Lovely day, isn't it? (反话:天可真好啊(下雨))
  • It is really coming down out there!

外面雨真大啊

No comments:

Post a Comment